The Volleyball tournament @ Parivartan’18
The Volleyball tournament @ Parivartan’18. The game of intuition, imagination, improvisation- but most of all, of reciprocity of teamwork. There is no way to freelance in volleyball. Its rule is simple. If it is on the floor, pick it up and get it up on the air. If it is in the air, keep it off the floor. It’s time for the B-School students to demonstrate their volleyball mettle with those aces, volleys, smashes, winners, net play, and pass the test of endurance. Parivartan’18 would host this wonderful and challenging game of Volleyball. The ball is in your court to hit the smash at glory.
- Best of 3 matches would be played to decide the winning team
- Only one team can register from an institute in this event
- The fixtures would be communicated to the registered teams in due course
- Matches would be of 3 sets for league matches having 25 points each
- Matches would be of 5 sets for semi-final and final: 1st 4 sets of 25 each and the final set for 15 points.
- Team of 6 (Playing) and 3 (Substitute) players.
- Rotation of the team members is not mandatory.
- Service rotation is compulsory: Minimum 3 players should serve in a round robin fashion
- Each team can have a maximum of 2 time outs per set of 30 seconds each.
- Each team is allowed a maximum of 12 substitutions allowed per set.
- Team Captain shall be the single Point of Contact for all communication.
- The decision by the referee would be final and binding
Registration Start date: 16th Jan'18, 12:00 am (IST)
Registration End date: 13th Feb'18, 11:59 pm (IST)
To be announced soon.....
- Deewan Sonam (+91-9717246825)
- Ankit Mittal (+91-9711551089)
For any queries, please mail us at email@example.com
Sports Team/ Sports Committees of the colleges can register for participation in Parivartan’18 Sports Events via this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnE1PXUCtjYL1V4LQSBjfg7s3XJRMSsVChmCl60JDoxHIIHg/viewform