Paddle Pro - TABLE TENNIS
Slice it, Spin it, Serve it, Smash it
Ping Pong – In it to slice it, spin it, serve it, smash it, win or lose but still love it. Witness the persevering play for the lightning reflexes and mastery as the paddle gets outwitted- every single point.
- Best of 5 matches (1 Men’s Singles, 1 Women’s Singles, 1 Mixed Doubles, 1 Men’s Doubles, 1 women’s doubles) would be played to decide the winning team
- Only one team can register from an institute in this event
- The fixtures would be communicated to the registered teams in due course
- The event is open to B-School students pursuing MBA
- There would be only one team from an institute comprising minimum 6 players (3 male and 3 female).
- Each match would have a Men Singles, a Women Singles, a Men Doubles, a Mixed Doubles and a Women Doubles decider.
- To win a match, a team needs to win 3 games. Each player can play a maximum of 2games (including singles and doubles).
- Each of the singles and doubles would be a best of 3sets of 11 points each.
- Participants are required to carry their own rackets. However, the balls will be provided at the venue by the organizer.
The referee’s decision will be deemed final and binding
Registration Start date: 16th Jan'18, 12:00 am (IST)
Registration End date: 13th Feb'18, 11:59 pm (IST)
To be announced soon.....
VVS Sandeep (+91-9471181268)
Parina Shrestha (+91-9971257900)
For any queries, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sports Team/ Sports Committees of the colleges can register for participation in Parivartan’18 Sports Events via this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnE1PXUCtjYL1V4LQSBjfg7s3XJRMSsVChmCl60JDoxHIIHg/viewform