SMASH - Badminton
The Badminton tournament @ Parivartan’18
The Badminton tournament @ Parivartan’18. The sport which gave us an Olympic medal; the fastest racket sport is sure to serve a full meal of drops, flicks, never-ending rallies and blink-of-an-eye smash. Buckle to be ‘served’ from our own Sainas, Sindhus, and Srikanths.
- Best of 3 matches (1 Men’s Singles, 1 Mixed Doubles, 1 Men’s Doubles) would be played to decide the winning team
- Only one team can register from an institute in this event
- The fixtures would be communicated to the registered teams in due course
- The event is open to B-School students pursuing MBA
- Each match would have (1 Men’s Singles, 1 Women’s Singles, 1 Men’s Doubles)
- Ideal team size of 8 players (4 male and 4 female). A minimum of 6 players (3 male and 3 female) per team is mandatory
- Each of the singles and doubles would be a best of 3sets of 21 points each
- Coin toss will be used to decide serve/court before every match
- Participants are required to carry their own rackets. However, the shuttlecocks will be provided at the venue by the organizer.
- The Referee can overrule any decisions given by the linesman and his decision will be final and binding
Registration Start date: 16th Jan'18, 12:00 am (IST)
Registration End date: 13th Feb'18, 11:59 pm (IST)
To be announced soon.....
VVS Sandeep (+91-9471181268)
Suruchi Mittal (+91-8983128004)
Vatsal Mehra (+91-9871360105)
For any queries, please mail us at email@example.com
Sports Team/ Sports Committees of the colleges can register for participation in Parivartan’18 Sports Events via this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnE1PXUCtjYL1V4LQSBjfg7s3XJRMSsVChmCl60JDoxHIIHg/viewform