B-Ception provide an opportunity for budding entrepreneurs
You need not to be an entrepreneur before you start. Just follow your dreams and it would automatically happen.
One of the most talked about competition of Parivartan is here for you all. B-Ception provide an opportunity for budding entrepreneurs to pitch their business ideas to venture capitalists and investors. Come and share your B-Plans with the eminent personalities of the industry.
Contribute Big, Win Big! Live your Eureka moment and win a lot of cash prizes.
- B-Ception, Parivartan 2018, DMS IIT Delhi honour the confidentiality of all participants and their business plans and ideas. All judges and mentors associated with the competition also recognize the sensitivity of the plans being presented.
- The B-Ception 2018 Organizing Team may publicize the names and associations of judges and mentors associated with the evaluation rounds of the competition. However, the individual contact information for such judges will neither be disclosed nor be sought by any of the teams.
- No participating team may under any circumstances attempt to contact a judge during evaluation stages of the competition. Any such behaviour will result in the disqualification of the team from the competition.
Round 1: Online Quiz round. Top teams will be shortlisted for the next round.
Round 2: Submit a eight slide presentation (excluding cover slides) on the case study which will be sent to the participants at later stage. Details to be covered in the presentation will be released after the results of Round 1. Top 10 teams will be shortlisted for the final round.
Final Round: Will be held at DMS, IIT Delhi where the shortlisted teams have to present their business plan to eminent business personalities.
- Powerpoint presentation should be submitted by email to email@example.com.
- The name of the file should be in the format of "BCEPTION_2018_Institute_TeamName.ppt/pptx"
- Each entry should have a cover slide stating the Team Information i.e. Team Name, Team Members and Institute Name.
- The event is open to all the students pursuing graduation or post-graduation
- Number of participants per team can be maximum 3.
- Any number of teams can participate from one institute.
- If there are more than 5 teams participating from same college/organization, the best team will be given college winner's certificate.
- No change in team structure will be entertained after registration of the team.
- One participant cannot be a part of more than one team for this event.
- The decisions of the organizers of the contest will be final and binding on all the participants.
- The organizers reserve the right to any changes to the rules and regulation.
- The format and structure of events are subject to change before the actual beginning of the event.
- Limited travel reimbursements will be given to the finalists.
Registration Start date: 11 Jan'18, 11:59 PM IST
Registration End date: 23 Jan'18, 11:59 PM IST
Round 1 -Online quiz: 24 Jan'18, 10:00 PM IST
Rest deadlines will be communicated to the selected teams
1st Prize: Prizes worth Rs. 20000 + Incubation facility for 3 months
2nd Prize: Prizes worth Rs. 10000 + Incubation facility for 3 months
Mayank Mishra (7974521042)
Dhanraj Sellathurai (09711626110)
Pratik Verma (09987018002)
For any queries, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates can register directly through dare2compete